RACHEL is waldorf doll from my Classic Collection handmade by Atelier Dearlittledoll with lots of love and attention to details. This is OOAK doll, made entirely of natural materials, now available for adoption
Natural fiber waldorf doll is 18″ tall .
– Body stuffed with 100% organic pure wool and has straight limbs, doll have
flexible arms and legs .
The doll is firmly stuffed with wool . The wool quickly became soft and the doll is ready for small children’s hands.
– Her face, torso and legs are carefully sculpted using the needle felted method. Each mine dolls has butt, ears, elbows belly botton and knees. Arms are stuffed using a rolling technique
to retain shape better .
– The doll can sit and stand with very little support.
– Skin tone is orange and is made of high-quality 100% cotton interlock from traditional Swiss manufacture.
– Hair is made of a brown-orange mohair commercial weft crochered into a cap and sewn to her head.
– Embroider green eyes using the stranded cotton embroidery thread/floss from Anchor
– All seam sewing Nylbond by Coats, a very strong thread that is both tear-resistant and flexible.
– All clothing are removable and washable. Doll comes with handmade clothes made by me.
RACHEL outfit :
Rachel outfit: under the dress there are white linen pants and orange sleeveless blouses.
A white cotton dress with large dots is matched with her hair color. Her outfit is complemented by a short sleeveless vest in brown. Her hair is supported by a knitted green bow. On her legs are unique leather shoes made by me. Rachel comes with a little angel stuffed with lavender.
I recommend this doll for children 4+
Thank you for visiting my shop!
For more informations about us visit our official website Dearlittledoll or just see our doll ideas on our Pinterest account. You can also see our other social media accounts for more ideas and examples of our products. If you like this product, feel free to check our other products. We hope you will enjoy in Waldorf clothes like we did.
Thank you and we hope to see you on Dearlittledoll !